Tuesday 23 March 2010

!!!!STYLING!!!!

Ok, I know the past few weeks have been a bitch because we had NO idea how to style this collection so erm, basically... From Frankie's idea of slavery and "Slave To Fashion" I was thinking of using proper like heavy, chunky "jewelerry" made from calico to be like, draped across the neck, wrists and ankles like obviously how they used to chain the slaves together (but we don't wanna make it look dumb and obvious... so basically the jewelerry needs to look proper SLICK and not-so-slave-like but, also is... like the audience should know that's where we got the inspiration from) if you get what I mean.
And the outfits are GOING TO REMAIN THE SAME, same basic block dress to represent consumerision on fashion and all that la-di-dah.

I'm sorry about my poor English and the use of slang but, I just can't be bothered and I'm not suprised I haven't jumped on the train tracks yet.

Anyways, lemme know what you guys think... I'm sorta, well... quite happy now we have established a STYLE :) whoop. x

1 comment: